Delete Cash App: The Cash App is an application by Square Inc. for sending and receiving the money to others. The Cash App is a useful app for transferring money easily to friends, family, or other contacts with simply the use of your phone.
Notwithstanding, since it is linked to your bank account. If you want to delete it because you found a similar app like better or because u simply don’t use it anymore. But you can’t just delete it from your home screen like a regular app. Moreover, you can remove your account using the app itself.
If you uninstall your app then, your account will still be open with them. Also, your bank account will still be on file. If you want to close your account, there is a short process you need to do on the app first.
Here’s How to Deactivate Your Cash Account.
How to Remove your Cash Application account On iPhone
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone.
- If you have money in your Cash App account then transfer the amount by clicking on the “Cash Out” option. Do make sure you have zero balance in your Cash App before you proceed to delete it.
- Tap the icon in the upper-right corner, indicated by a person in a circle on your screen.
- Next, tap on the “Something Else” option at the bottom of the menu and then, head to “Account Settings”.
- Open the Account menu and scroll down to the “Close My Cash App Account” option.
- As you click on the “Confirm Closing Account” option, you will be signed out of the Cash App and a text or email will be sent to you about confirming the closing of your Cash App account.
- Now return to the home screen and delete or uninstall the account.
- You have successfully deleted the Cash App from your mobile.
Keep in mind these Important Points Before You Remove Your Cash App Account
- Once you have deleted your Cash App account, you cannot access your payment history.
- Before proceeding to deactivate your Cash App account, clear all your pending transactions. Then you will not be able to deactivate your account if you have any pending payments or deposits on Cash App.
- You can not ask for payment history information, Once you have deactivated your account. You can only ask for your payment history from Cash App, before deleting your account.
- Make sure before deactivating your Cash App account you have canceled all your subscription made through Cash App.
- You can even create a new Cash App account even after you have deactivated your account because creating a Cash App account is completely free.
If you still are unable to delete or remove the Cash Account on your own. You can contact Cash App customer support team for instant resolution.